Tampa Bay Christian Academy Athletics is proud to offer athletic opportunities for all of our students. With more than 15 varsity, junior varsity, middle school and intramural teams to choose from, there is a sport for everyone. The highest goal of the athletic department of Tampa Bay Christian Academy is to cause our athletes to come to know Christ and to desire to make Him known to others.
While never losing sight of this most important element, we believe it is our responsibility to provide a quality athletic experience for each of our athletes. We seek to do this by providing quality coaches, excellent facilities and equipment, and the opportunity to participate against challenging competition.
The objectives of the athletic program of Tampa Bay Christian Academy include:
1. To glorify God through the use of His gifts to us.
2. To learn to act and react in a Christ like manner in the arena of competition.
3. To show respect for the rules of the game, the officials assigned to enforce those rules and to our opponent.
4. To draw attention to our program through its excellence, so that we may reflect that attention to Christ.
5. To develop athletes who have the heart of a champion.
The forms below are required by the FHSAA to be on hand at TBCA for any student participating in an athletic program:
To find out more about our individual teams, please click on any of the links below.